Round Table Discussion on Internet Governance
Focus: ‘Emerging Internet Governance: Issues & Challenges in South Asia’
- In the light of recent incidents on internet and reactions from governments and administrations, where do we stand?
- Do we need collective wisdom to work towards Internet Freedom at South Asia level?
- Do we need South Asia Consortium of relevant stakeholders to work together?
Chairperson: Ajay Kumar, Joint Secretary, Department of IT, Govt. of India
Co-Chair & Moderator: Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director, Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
- Rajnesh Singh, Regional Director, Asia-Pacific Regional Bureau, ISOC
- Subho Ray, President, IAMAI
- Madanmohan Rao, Research Director, Mobile Monday
- Mishi Choudhary, Director of International Practice, Software Freedom Law Center
- Parminder Jeet Singh, Executive Director, IT For Change
- Anja Kovacs, The Internet Democracy Project
- Chinmayi Arun, Asst. Prof at National Law University in Delhi & Fellow at the Centre for Internet & Society