Get Involved, 2010
Wish to be part of the largest Digital Movement in South Asia? You may contribute in one or more ways:
- Spread the word around – Blog, Tweet (with #manthanaward), Re-tweet @manthanawardand post on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/manthanaward) about the Manthan Award 2010 Award. Send us links to your blog posts & twitter handles
- Get a taste of how the Manthan Award Secretariat functions by Volunteering to work at the Delhi Office (near IIT flyover) of Digital Empowerment Foundation
- Volunteer to work at various sections & sessions of the culminating 2-Day International Summit on Digital Content & Services at New Delhi
Mail all volunteering requests with your contact details to Maria Rizvi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Showcase Your Innovations & Projects at the Two Day Exposition at Manthan Award South Asia 2010
Manthan Award 2010 is a Two-day event on December 17 & 18, 2010 being held at Hotel Parkland Exotica, Chhattarpur Mandir Road, New Delhi.
Manthan Award 2010 Finalists would be showcasing their innovations and projects in the exposition area of this highly enriching and comprehensive conclave of knowledge, ideas & innovations.
Space and options for showcasing are very limited, and therefore please block them soonest possible. A stall at the exposition enables one-to-one interaction with domestic and international delegates that include innovators, practitioners, large corporations, investors, NGOs, semi-government bodies, senior government officials and academics.
Details of Manthan Award Expo [Dec 17-18, 2010]
- Rate: INR 10,000 (ten thousand) per square metre
- Minimum Stall area is 2m x 2m = 4 square metres
- Another popular option is 4m x 2m = 8 square metres
Also see the Provisional Agenda & floor plan. Other options are mentioned in the floor plan.
There are limited number of stalls and allocations are strictly on First Come First Served Basis.
For booking your space please contact Maria Rizvi: email@example.com
DOWNLOAD the Floor Plan of the Manthan Award South Asia 2010
Address of the Manthan Award South Asia Venue
The Parkland Exotica
Chhattarpur Mandir Road,
Satbari, Next To IIPM,
New Delhi – 110074, India