NOMINATIONS are closed for this year
- There are no charges applicable for nominating any project in Manthan award (South Asia & Asia Pacific) Nomination process.
- There are no limitation on submitted number of Nomination from any organisation ie. One can submit 'n' number of nominations for different project from one organisation.
- Manthan Asia, being South Asia & Asia Pacific region invites 36 countries to nominate for best ICT innovations in their countries.
- The Manthan awards are open to any of the following in any 36 countries.
- Industry (Private Sector Companies/Corporate)
- Academician and Academic institutions
- Interested entities can take part in Manthan Awards by either applying online or contacting expert panel for the nomination process through email@example.com
- Your project shall fulfill the conditions of being an active & 6 months on-Ground project. In this case your project shall be initiated & on ground before 30th March 2012.
- Any partner to Manthan Award is eligible to apply for the Nomination process of any of their project as Jury is completely transparent process, irrespective of Manthan Award Stakeholders.
- Any False information submitted about the project will immediately led to permanent disqualification of the Nominee.
- Jury Evaluation shall be organized in first week of October.
- All shortlisted Nominees shall get information about their nomination in Mid October 2012.
- All the shortlisted/finalized entries are required to deliver a presentation on their product/project at the main event day.
- All nominees (not been shortlisted) will be informed about their nomination status in mid of October.
- Every Shortlisted/finalized Nominee shall be provide a space of 2x2 squre meter at the MANTHAN ASIA EXPO 2012 to showcase their winning nominations to the participants from all countries.
- A space of 2x2 square meter & 5 free participant pass shall be provided to the Finalists/shortlisted applicants at the minimal amount of 15,000 INR plus taxes.
- All the payment will be done online to 'Inomy Media pvt. Ltd. (Event Partner).
- Online Registration & Exhibition booking will be open from 6th October.
- Manthan Award 2012 event is scheduled on 1st December 2012 at New Delhi, INDIA. Every applicant shall save the date beforehand.
General Guidelines (Event Registration & Exhibition space) :
- After registration, a unique registration number will be sent to your email ID. Kindly use that number for any further communication / mails.
- This form is valid for single person only.
- To attend the event, any attendee is required to register his/her details through the link appear on the website from 8th October onwards.
- The online Registration will start from 8th October 2012.
- The Registration charges for one day event will be – INR 2000
- For the payment & other transactions, our online technical partner is "Inomy Media Pvt. Ltd."
- An interested exhibitor shall register/book their exhibition space from 8th October onward.
- To book the exhibition space during the main event, register your interest through ‘MY STALL‘reference form.
- Reservation of exhibition space is completely based on 'First Come First Serve' basis.
- Stalls are available in the standard size of 2X2. More space can be provided in on request & availability.
- For 2X2 sq. meter stall, charges are INR 30,000 plus taxes for entire day Event.
- For all the shortlisted nominees of Manthan Award 2012, the participation charges are 20,000 INR plus taxes for one team/project. This will include a booth space of 2x2 sq. meter & 5 free entry pass.
- People from the same project/ organization are required to register separately/individually.
- For further stall area, charges are applicable as INR 10,000 per sq. meter
In case of any issue in submitting your request online a cheque of the same amount can be send in the name of "Inomy Media Pvt. Ltd." To the address below-
o Inomy Media Pvt. Ltd. , c/o Digital empowerment Foundation, House no. 44, 3rd floor, Kalu sarai, New Delhi-110016
For any further info/details-
o Manthan Award South Asia and Asia Pacific Secretariat Tel:-+91-11-26532786/87, +91-11-46080646 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no limitation regarding the platforms, cost or channels the projects work with.
- All entries shall be real & implemented products. Pilot projects are not accepted.
- One project shall only be submitted for one category.
- Winning Nominees of past years, cannot submit the same project again.
- The same project can be applied again if it is not a winning entry of past years.
- Irrespective of the product/project language, all producer and project information must be in English.
- Separate Nomination entries shall be made in case of multiple submissions by the same organisation, company or team.
- Any nomination form received after the last date of registration will not be entertained.
- Any partially filled/not filled registration form will be rejected.
- Nomination form shall be submitted either online or offline (via mail), however we recommend you to choose online method to take the advantage of update/editing filled information.
- No Modifications shall be accepted in Offline (via email or hard copy) sent forms. They shall be considered as final once uploaded.
- There are 2 phases for filling the complete nomination form for Manthan Award.
- In 1st Phase, One shall submit the background/concept & other relevant details about the project; they would wish to apply for.
- Any applicant shall receive an acknowledgement mail to their email address after submitting the Nomination form successfully.
- Using the URL mentioned & the provided information in the Acknowledgement mail, applicant should login again to attach the relevant Video or PPT about the project.
- Please note that either a PPT or a small video about the project is a mandatory requirement of the Nomination form.
- Any applicant may edit/modify the details in the Nomination form till the last date of accepting the Nomination form using their credentials.
- The fields marked mandatory in nomination forms are necessary to fill by the nominee.
- Any Nomination entry without Video or PPT shall be considered as incomplete entry & will not be counted for the final stage of Jury Evaluation.
- PPT/Video regarding your project is a must to give a clear view of your work. It is not required to be a High Definition/Professional video.
- Every Applicant is required to send the Device/instrument (in case have extra specific technical requirements to use) for the purpose of Jury, to the Manthan Award office address before the last date of closing the nomination. The device will be returned back to the concern after the Manthan Award Jury 2012.
- The entry will not be considered if any nominee fails to submit the entire details of the nomination forms till the last date of Nomination.
- A Nominee shall consider the following documents to send with the completed nomination form-
- Presentation (covering information about the project they have applied for) [Mandatory]
- Logo of the project [Mandatory]
- Video on the project [Mandatory]
- Letter of Acknowledgement/Letter of appreciation [if any] by any recognized entity
- Brief profile of Producer [optional]
- Screenshots of website, images, real site photos
- All materials received during the judging process will remain confidential & will not be shared with any external entity without the consent of the concerned person.
- Evaluation Criteria: Nomination forms must be filled out entirely. Judging will be scored on:
- Quality of Content & Services
- Impact & Sustainability
- Ease of Use: Functionality & Navigation
- USP & Strategic Value
- Technology Infrastructure
- Approach & Implementation
- Overall Experience
[All Submissions for products/services MUST be on-ground. No ideas/Business plans are not eligible in the Manthan Award.]
Address for any further communication
Manthan Award Secretariat
Digital Empowerment foundation
3rd floor, House no. 44
New Delhi- 110016